Monday, March 9, 2015

Photos

teaching the kids here the "white girl tricks" lol
 


me and an investigator in mazate! her name is stephany and she is gonna get baptized this week :)


Me with the familiy marroquin! I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!! #foreverinmyheart
 

lourdes and hermana felizamy. last night in mazate..and it rained!!! "the heavens are crying for you!"


me and carmen! :)))





I SAW HERMANA HERNANDEZ!!!! :)

me and hermana rosas and elder kahl! elder kahl is from Colorado and is in my group!! :)


me and my comp! hermana Mendoza!!!



MALACATÁN!!!! :) the new home of hermana canty! (for at least the next 6 weeks!) 


the four hermanas in the zone!!! :) hermana rosas and i are still together hahahaha
 


a mountain in our area...we have tons of them and had to climb up that to get to a house of some menos activos! (my legs are gonna be ripped after this area lol)




me and the familia GALINDO!!!!! :) (they are amazing!!!!!!)


me a little girl here..she is kinda a terror but is SO ADORABLE!!!! :) so its okay!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment